Monday, December 14, 2009

2010 Resolutions

Its about that time of year again... and since I am pleased with last years results, I'm going to make another list. :-D.

Number One-Find a new name for the blog & continue to blog weekly. Since the blog is just about a year old, I think that its time to come up with a new name. I also want to ACTUALLY blog weekly (not just have an average) and make sure I am doing it for the right reason... which is to be able to look back on a journal of these years and be able to remember them better. I also send this to my family, so they can see what we are up too. I just have to remember that this resolution was always about me (selfish I know, hehe) and that I should keep it that way :).

Number Two-Start Counting Calories. I am still over my prepregnancy weight and I would LOVE to get back down to it. I think that counting calories will really help me know exactly what I'm eating and how much I can eat without going overboard. It will also be something good to do in combination of exercising. Which brings me to number three...

Number Three-Get addicted to running. Some sort of exercising always seems to be on everyone's resolution list every year... and most of us never achieve it. I know I haven't yet. I decided that this year I want to, and well just have too, so I am going to get addicted to running. I used to run in high school, and I was in such great shape! I want to be able to run again, and keep running! Just keep running, just keep running just keep running, running running...

Number Four-Get a job to pay off this debt. Putting Charlotte in daycare scares me so so so much! But I'm thinking that it really is time to find something part-time for a while. Even if it sucks, at least it will pay off some debt. And once I really can't stand it, I will just quit. We just need to figure something out that we both feel comfortable with that will contribute. Once its gone, it'll be easier to have one salary and save up our e-fund and for a house. This also depends on Phil's job, as he has to work a lot of overtime :(.

Number Five-NEVER be bored! Life is too short to be bored, so when I'm feeling bored I'm going to find something to do. Whether it be play with Charlotte, talk more to my hubby, call up an old friend, or clean, I won't be bored. I should say that just "veging", because I need to relax, isn't being bored :-D.

Number Six-Complete the couch to 5k program. I started it once but never finished it. I want to complete it... and then run a 5k! So by January 2011, I will have completed it and ran a 5k.

I have a lot to accomplish this upcoming year, but I know its do-able. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck!!! those are great resolutions. I'm still thinking about mine but I'm sure they would be pretty similar to yours.

    I know i've mentioned this before, but if you're interested in counting calories and recording your workouts check out www.sparkpeople.com That's what I used to lose the weight I lost (which I've since put all back on :( ). let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! I'm going to check out that site and actually sign up and do it! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very good blog Anna that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful. I rally like it & shared with my friends! hope u go for this website to increase visitor.

    ReplyDelete