Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another day of tornados!



The weirdest thing happened today, there were tornadoes in a suburb or Nashville, and I didn't even know. If you know me at all, you'd know that I love severe weather. And when its happening, the TV's on, the radio is on, the police scanner is on, the door is open, and I'm outside watching it all.

We wake up this morning at like 11 (yes, Charlotte slept in late, and we still had to wake her up!), and we have an appointment to get our pictures done at 12:30. Which means, find everyones clothes, shower, get the baby ready and fed, and do my hair (and I got my haircut yesterday, so I haven't even had a chance to practice). So, while the storms were coming and there were tornadoes heading our direction, I'm running around like a chicken with no head, trying to do everything. We get to the studio right at 12:30 (have to wait 15 minutes of course), and hear, tornado warning!! To say the least, I was confused... and felt pretty stupid, walking in there, like... what the heck is going on?

To make matters worse, I didn't even know there was damage, etc. until about 4, when I turned on the TV and checked out CNN.com.

Of course, all this follows the storms last week, where there were tornadoes 5 miles down the highway... while I was trying to drive home! Who would have guessed TN would have had so many tornadoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment