Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Charlotte update!

Charlotte had her 9 month check up today and it went really well! She weighs 20 pounds 12 ounces (81st percentile) and was 27 and 1/4 inches (39th percentile). Apparently she's short and fat, but she really doesn't look like it!! I asked the doctor about it and she said that they don't worry about the height in the first year because unless they cooperate, you could measure them a million times and it would all come out differently. Her head circumference was 18 inches, 91st percentile. She's always had a big head (but then Phil and I do too!) No shots this time too, just a TB test... beats me.

Yesterday, she discovered that there were goodies in the kitchen cabinets! At first, she was only opening and closing them, and after about 10 minutes of that, she discovered the pans, so she had fun cleaning while I was cooking. Hopefully now she can be a happy baby when I'm cooking!!

She's getting really good at crawling too. I think she's finally figuring out that it takes less energy to crawl in a normal crawling position, than the army crawl. And she's going from sitting to standing a lot now. Before, she had pulled up a few times, but now she does it intentionally. And she's definitely getting into more stuff, like the dogs water and the electronics below the TV. I think its time to invest in some more child proofing stuff!! There have been lots of changes in the past week or so!

I don't have any new pictures, but I'll take some in the next couple days and put them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment