Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cupid


I really hate when the networks pull the shows that I watch! They always keep the ones I won't ever watch and then bring on new ones, some that are hopeful (inevitably canceled) and the rest something I'd never sit down to watch. Today we got the news (which was already assumed) that they were pulling Cupid. The one of two shows that I reliably watch (granted its usually online and during naptime), but it was one of those feel-good happy shows. The networks hardly even give shows a chance anymore. I mean really, 6 episodes? We're just getting to know the main characters, and there is so much opportunity for plotline.

My other, is Brothers & Sisters, which they aren't pulling, yay! And for anyone looking for a good show, I highly recommend it! I don't know how much good you would od if you started the beginning of next season, but if you have the chance, try and catch up, it'll get you hooked!

Here's a summary:

“BROTHERS & SISTERS”

“Brothers & Sisters” continues to follow the California-based Walker family through the complicated maze of American life today. The compelling one-hour drama series is about a collection of five enmeshed and somewhat damaged adult siblings, their spouses and their strong and passionately devoted mother, Nora Holden (Oscar and Emmy Award winner Sally Field).

The Walkers’ lives have not been without challenge; romance, parenting, divorce, infidelity, addiction, war, birth and even death have pushed each of them to the limit, but they continue to work toward living their lives as individuals, while loving each other unconditionally and trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy after the loss of their larger-than-life family patriarch, William Walker.--TV by the numbers

There's more on ABC's website for anyone interested. :)


2 comments:

  1. i've not watched either of those shows but i know what you mean about them pulling shows you like! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out the other day that they're pulling Kings, a show M and I could actually sit down and watch together. Sad!

    My mom watches Brothers and Sisters religiously, she really likes it and always talks to me as if I know what's going on, haha! Maybe I should pick it up this summer - so much better than reality shows (which we're trying to get away from).

    Sorry I've been kind of away lately - things have been uber busy!

    ReplyDelete