Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Woohoo 100 posts so far this year, and 19 followers... if only I could get to 20, then we'd be in business, haha!! Does anyone else count their followers? I get so excited anytime someone chooses to follow my blog!

So, I didn't get to run yesterday, I got down the the gym and both the treadmills were taken (we have 2). So, I biked and when the people got off the treadmill (and I wanted to get on) other people jumped on, even though I was there first, next time I think I need to stand up for myself, but generally I'm too nice :(. So my plan is tonight, if they're taken, then I'll just run on the sidewalk outside of my apartment complex. It'll be HOT but its what I need to do. I'm seriously contemplating that $70 key so that the gym is 24 hours. Then I could go in the morning when Phil was getting ready for work... oh wait, who are we kidding, me get up at 6:30? Well, maybe.

Well I have a fussy baby and its 5, so I better get changed into some running clothes and hope Phil gets here soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely get excited when I get a new follower on my blog. Thanks for stopping by mine! =)

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the photo contest. I am waiting until around sunset to try and get my first one tonight...*fingers crossed*

    That's awesome about the running program too... I may just get inspired.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started my blog, I set it up with that cute little follower collage, but I had "0" so it was sad!
    I do like having new followers, but I found when I stopped caring as much, I got more followers! Probably just a coincidence.
    Good luck on being more assertive. When I try to be assertive, I just come off bitchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting new followers, it makes me feel glowy inside when I get a new one or when I get comments.

    ReplyDelete