Thursday, February 5, 2009

Charlotte starts Army Crawling!!

So Charlotte is getting more and more mobile. She has started the "army crawling" phase. She will pull herself forward with her arms. This video was taken on Tuesday, since she has gotten better. She is happy staying in one room, which is good, but she will go all over to get whatever she wants. I hope that you enjoy!!!!!


A few days ago I decided that Charlotte needs some new toys. Rattles aren't doing it anymore, I'll give her one, she'll look at me like I'm crazy, and then throw it across the room. So, I've been busy on craigslist and at thrift stores. (I'm not paying $40 for a toy I can get for $10-15!). Of course, her favorite toy is the one I picked up for 50 cents at Goodwill. Its a Little People school bus. It didn't come with any Little People, so I need to find some, but putting blocks in works just fine.

Charlotte also has a table thing that she can hold onto while standing and play with... or you can take the legs off and she can play with it sitting down. She has a big ball thing, kind of hard to explain, a hippo with blocks that when you push it or ride on it, it eats the blocks. She also has a giraffe with blocks (see-through kind), a train thing with animals, and another train with some blocks... but I haven't washed them yet. We're going to need to invest in some more rechargeable batteries! Oh and we bought two large baskets to put her toys in! We had a little one and it was overflowing with toys everywhere... so I think I'll stick books in it and all other oys in these baskets :).

No comments:

Post a Comment