Thursday, February 5, 2009

My 25 things

Its all over facebook, so I posted it there and I'm going to post it here....

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I'm a stay at home mommy.

2. My pregnancy was a HUGE surprise. that being said, I can't imagine my life any other way and would never change it.

3. I volunteered for the Obama campaign, however I think we need to start over and need a new form of government. (Or just a lot needs to change now).

4. I love Dave Ramsey, we're working really hard to get out of debt, hopefully it will only take a couple of years. $35k, is a lot to pay back!

5. Heath Ledger was on my "list." It has seriously taken me months to come up with someone to replace him, I finally decided on Jim from "The Office."

6. I won't buy anything unless its on sale... usually.

7. I shop at Aldi's, it saves so much money.

8. I love to travel, if I could, I would just constantly travel. Maybe someday.

9. I hate cold weather, I want to live in Florida, or someplace like it.

10. I am messy, but I have to know where everything is in the mess, otherwise I can't deal with it.

11. I still don't know what I want to do with my life, but I know I want to go back to school.

12. I started a blog as a New Years resolution, and now I have two. I think they're boring, but people still read them, go figure.

13. I really really hate my couch. Maybe with wedding money we can buy a new one.

14. I get bored exercising, I can never stick with it for more than a couple weeks.

15. I just started watching The Bachelor, and I'm a big fan now.

16. I took 60 hours my last year at school so I could graduate. (Yes, thats 2 years in 1).

17. I am not a morning person, I can't stand them. Thankfully, Charlotte isn't either.

18. I love to sleep, I usually sleep at least 10 hours a night.

19. I don't like Nashville, not at all, but I don't want to move back to Missouri either.

20. I love to shop. Even grocery shopping is fun for me.

21. Married life isn't any different than it was before I got married, but I still love it!

22. I have two big dogs, I don't think I could own a small dog.

23. I'm a mystery shopper, its fun and easy.

24. I'm addicted to the internet, I spend way to much time on the computer.

25. I hate living under someone in an apartment, I'm NEVER doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment