Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I just finished 30 Rock: Season 2!! Now I have to wait for Season 3 to come up so that I can catch up and be ready for Season 4 next year. This is going to be a busy summer. Catching up on 30 Rock and The Office. Now I need to find something else to watch that they have "instantly" on Netflix... I wish the selection wasn't so limited.Phil has his first performance review on Thursday, yay! He doesn't think that the company is giving raises right now, but we can always hope. At least its a job, raises can always come later. I'm nervous for him, but I don't think that he is, which is good. Oh and they told him and his coworker that they needed to have less hours, that they were spending too much time on the site (last week Phil clocked 90 hours). They wanted them to leave earlier and catch up the next day. Unfortunately, Phil has to commute and the other guy isn't great about getting out early. Phil has been getting home between 7:30 and 8 everyday now :(.

We have decided that we're going to move out of our apartment for sure. We're going to get one of the "brand new" ones that they're working on right now in our complex. The rent should stay the same, a little less square feet, and 2 bed 1 bath. I filled out a "vacate" form yesterday (need Phil to sign it), and will turn it in. So, if something goes wrong with that place, I guess we'll be looking for another complex to move into. Not at all bad though. We are looking for someplace to stay for 3-4 more years until we are ready to buy a house and we want to LOVE the floorplan, etc. This apartment should be all new, with new appliances and such. Since its from insurance, they aren't buying "used" appliances, like dishwashers and such. I'm excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. So when are you moving? I'm assuming that it's a 30 day notice. M and I want to downsize too, I'm jealous that you get to way before us! Do you have a link to the floorplan? New appliances are always so nice! We didn't get new appliances, but we got new carpet, which I personally thought was more important to me at least. I wish ours had a built in microwave to save countertop space! Gah, I just want to move! Lucky you! Are you on the third floor?

    Good luck with Phil's review! It's good that he's not nervous about it. A raise would be great! He should be getting paid for 90 hours a week! That's crazy!! M has to go in on Friday extra and I'm upset about that as it is, if he were working that much (and he was on salary, but he isn't) I'd throw a fit!

    ReplyDelete