Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tampa Update

Tampa booked plane tickets for all of us to go visit and for Phil to have his official interview when Katie is coming, so they're hopefully going to reschedule! Otherwise, Phil is just going. I wish they had asked before they bought the plane tickets!! And a few days ago, I noticed they posted the job Phil is applying for online, but since they have taken it off, yay!!

I've been doing some research online and have apartments narrowed down to 5 or 6 that we are going to look at while we are there. They all accept our pets and have rent that we can afford for a 2 bedroom, 1 or 2 bath. There's no way we could even afford a 3 bedroom right now, and unfortunately a lot of those 2 beds are under 1000 sq. feet. We'll just have to scale down! A lot of them do have a built in computer center which would definitely help too. But, we want quality over quantity right now, I think it'll be nicer in the long run. Looking at the floorplans, they have the same size bedrooms, and a slightly larger living room and either one or two bathrooms. Some just have a closet laundry room, others a real laundry room like we have here. Oh and they also have smaller dining rooms! I hope we can keep our table, otherwise we'll have to find a cheap circular one! But, I'm not going to get ahead of myself. We need to be guaranteed the position and find an apartment first. Then I can try to figure it all out.

A few minutes ago I talked to Phil and they shut down for the day, yay! It was about 2 p.m. but I'm still betting he wont' be home until 6. He has to wait around for some samples, drive back, stop by the office (there will be people there), and I bet they get distracted, then finally comes home. He doesn't think it'll be that late, but we'll see!!! I shoulda bet something good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment