Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recycling


I have a new goal, I'm going to get our recycling center set up by the time Katie gets here. Even though we're just going to be moving shortly after, I'll have all the boxes labeled, put in there places and us used to recycling then. Now if only I could find some more paper boxes, so that I could get it all set up right now. You know, milk crates might work too. I wonder how many of those we have sitting around, I know at least one.

And Nashville is great, they recycle all plastics, glass (green/brown/clear), paper, newspaper, and cans/tin. Unfortunately, we have to separate each one (plastics can all go together, doesn't matter the number). So, it takes up a bit of space. And we have to go to the recycling center to drop them off, but there's one super close. I guess that's what happens when we live in an apartment not a house.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! That is so exciting! It's awesome that you can find the room in your apt to put the bins. Luckily we don't have to sort ours, so I just put all of it in a big tub under the cabinets. It's great too that you have a recycling center so close too! I loved having the one in Rolla so close, we went there all the time! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete